International Grammar School (IGS) is a vibrant, secular, co-educational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 being educated in a unique bilingual environment.
We are currently seeking to appoint an efficient and suitably qualified part-time 0.6 FTE, Sports Administrator commencing Term 1 2023, working across 3 to 5 days per week.
The Sports Administrator is responsible for the coordination of administrative systems to facilitate the smooth running of a range of sport programs and events related to the IGS PDHPE Program. Attendance at mid-week sporting activities may be required.
Successful experience in sports co-ordination or management, within a school sporting environment would be advantageous.
Essential requirements include:
– capacity to work as a supportive member of our PDHPE team
– strong and effective ICT skills
– highly developed written and verbal communication skills
– demonstrated, highly effective administrative and organisational skills
– a broad understanding of a range of sports would be advantageous
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
● address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
● a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
● your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
● the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer.
You will need to provide:
● your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth
● copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or
● as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful
candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
● additional proof of identity may also be required
● COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the current IGS Vaccination Policy
Closing Date: 4pm, Wednesday 15 February 2023
● Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence prior to the closing date. Please note the position may be filled prior to the closing date.
● Applications received after the closing date and time, may not be accepted. IGS reserves the right to appoint, appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.