International Grammar School (IGS) is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 being educated in a unique bilingual environment.
We are seeking an outstanding, qualified Teacher to join our dynamic Primary School, in an ongoing capacity. Experience in a similar role is desirable.
The Primary School seeks to be innovative and inspiring in teaching and learning and, in addition to a challenging and well planned primary curriculum, all students undertake a portion of their learning in a language other than English and are provided with wonderful opportunities in the Creative and Performing Arts.
The successful applicant will have the capacity to stimulate in their students a love of learning, to implement differentiation strategies, effectively integrate technology, and create authentic and meaningful learning experiences. They will possess the ability to work collaboratively and possess a thorough knowledge of the NESA Primary Curriculum.
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth.
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated.
- NESA Accreditation number and details
- NESA Summary Statement
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the 2021 NSW Public Health Order for Education and Care workers
Closing Date: Friday 22 October 2021
- Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence prior to the closing date.
- Applications received after the closing date may not be accepted. IGS reserves the right to appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.