Full-Time, Ongoing Position – Term Time only
International Grammar School (IGS) is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 being educated in a unique and vibrant bilingual environment.
We are now seeking to appoint an exemplary and suitably qualified Primary School Assistant, commencing as soon as possible during Term 3 2021. This role operates in Term Time only.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent knowledge and understanding of working with children, high quality inter-personal and communication skills, and a strong commitment to building and developing a culture of care for students.
An outstanding Primary Assistant and strong background in working with young children, you will be an exemplary role model or professionalism and collegiality, performing your role with integrity, enthusiasm and energy. Experience in a similar role is desirable.
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements;
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications; and
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent Employer.
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your Date of Birth.
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated.
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required.
Closing Date: Wednesday 11 August 2021