International Grammar School is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students all learning in a unique bilingual environment.
We are seeking a qualified and passionate Science teacher, with expertise in teaching Physics to commence from Term 1 2022.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for Science education, a strong understanding of the NSW Science Syllabuses, well-developed technology skills and the capacity to inspire in your students a love of learning and to create engaging learning experiences.
As an outstanding Physics teacher, with a strong academic background, you will be an exemplary role model of professionalism and collegiality, performing your role with integrity, enthusiasm and energy. Experience in teaching Stage 6 HSC courses is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth.
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated.
- NESA Accreditation number and details
- NESA Summary Statement and NESA PD summary
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- evidence of COVID 19 vaccination status may be required
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the 2021 NSW Public Health Order for Education and Care workers
Closing Date: Monday 22 November 2021
- Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence prior to the closing date.
- Applications received after the closing date may not be accepted. IGS reserves the right to appoint, appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.