International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1300 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
We are seeking an outstanding PDHPE Teacher to join our PDHPE Department. This temporary part time role will commence at the start of Term 3, Monday 18 July 2022 until the completion of Term 4, Monday 5 December 2022. Teaching will be equivalent to 0.5FTE.
Applications are invited from qualified and passionate teachers, with strong communication skills, who have the capacity to inspire in their students a love of learning and show care and compassion in all their interactions.
The successful applicant will display a thorough knowledge of the NESA PDHPE Curriculum and an ability to work with others on collaborative projects, as well as to show initiative with their teaching and learning strategies. They will have well developed competencies in ICT and its use in the creation of authentic and meaningful learning experiences. Experience in teaching primary PDHPE is desirable.
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer.
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated
- NESA Accreditation number and details
- NESA Summary Statement
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- evidence of Band 3 classification, as applicable
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the current IGS Vaccination Policy
Closing Date: Friday 15 July 2022
- Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence prior to the closing date.
- The position may be filled prior to the closing date.
- Applications received after the closing date may not be accepted. IGS reserves the right to appoint, appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.