International Grammar School is a vibrant and dynamic P-12 School located in the heart of Sydney’s educational and technology precinct. The School has a current enrolment of 1250 students in a multi building campus.
This part time temporary position calls for a dynamic and enthusiastic PDHPE Teacher passionate about all sports and classroom teaching. This role will teach Primary School classes and lower Secondary classes.
The position is a fixed term contract to commence during Term 2 (as soon as practicable) through to the end of Term 4, replacing a staff member on maternity leave. This role is a 0.4 full time equivalent position teaching Thursday and Friday.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in teaching both Primary and lower Secondary School.
- Strong understanding of the curriculum.
- A strong understanding of safe practices in conducting practical lessons.
- An ability to work with others on collaborative projects.
- Well-developed competencies in ICT.
A thorough understanding of the NSW curriculum is essential to this role.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW and hold or be eligible for accreditation with NESA (formerly BOSTES). Please ensure that your application includes details of both your WWC check and NESA accreditation.
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- Current CV
- Copies of your relevant qualifications
- Contact details of at least two referees
Applications must be received by 4pm on 7 June 2019.
For general employment information, click here or contact Karen Edwards via firstname.lastname@example.org.