International Grammar School is a vibrant and dynamic P-12 School located in the heart of Sydney’s educational and technology precinct. The School has a current enrolment of 1250 students in a multi building campus.
This full time temporary position calls for a dynamic and enthusiastic PDHPE Teacher passionate about classroom teaching, sport and outdoor education. The successful candidate will teach across the Primary School and lower years of High School.
The position is a temporary contract for Term 1 2020, replacing a staff member on parental leave.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in teaching both Primary and Secondary School.
- Passion and evidence of contribution to outdoor education.
- Strong understanding of the curriculum.
- A strong understanding of safe practices in conducting practical lessons.
- An ability to work with others on collaborative projects.
- Well-developed competencies in ICT.
- A thorough understanding of the NSW curriculum.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW and hold or be eligible for accreditation with NESA (formerly BOSTES). Please ensure that your application includes details of both your WWC check and NESA accreditation.
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- Current CV
- Copies of your relevant qualifications
- Contact details of at least two referees
A full position description is attached. Applications should be addressed to the Principal.
Closing date: 19 November 2019.