International Grammar School is a vibrant and dynamic P-12 School located in the heart of Sydney’s educational and technology precinct. The School has a current enrolment of 1250 students in a multi building campus.
This full time temporary position calls for a dynamic and enthusiastic PDHPE Teacher passionate about all sports and classroom teaching. This role will teach Primary School classes and lower Secondary classes.
The position is a fixed term 12 month contract commencing Term 4, 2018 (but with a possibility of a Term 3 start, if required), replacing a staff member on maternity leave.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in teaching both Primary and lower Secondary School
- A strong understanding of safe practices in conducting practical lessons
- An ability to work with others on collaborative projects
- Well-developed competencies in ICT
A thorough understanding of the NSW curriculum is essential to this role.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW and hold or be eligible for accreditation with NESA (formerly BOSTES). Please ensure that your application includes details of both your WWC check and NESA accreditation.
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- Current CV
- Copies of your relevant qualifications
- Contact details of at least two referees
Enquiries to: David Hamper, Deputy Principal Staff and Innovation on 9219 6700 or email@example.com
For general employment information, please click here. To apply for this position, submit your application below.