International Grammar School (IGS) is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 being educated in a unique bilingual environment.
We are now seeking to appoint an efficient and suitably qualified Music Administrator commencing Term 2 2022 or as soon as possible, by negotiation..
The Music Administrator is responsible for the coordination of a wide range of administrative tasks and systems to facilitate the smooth running of a range of programs related to the Music Department.
The Music Program is inclusive of an Academic Program and Music Ensemble Program, working alongside a diverse Instrumental and Vocal Tuition Program, to provide students with enriched and exciting learning opportunities in Music Education.
The primary objective of the Music Administrator is to ensure efficient communications within the School, by providing information about Music activities that are clearly articulated, timely and well-managed across the IGS Community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth.
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated.
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the 2021 NSW Public Health Order for Education and Care workers
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 March 2022
Applications should be submitted as soon as possible and interviews may commence prior to the closing date.