FULL TIME, TEMPORARY ROLE, FOR TERM 1 2023
International Grammar School is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students all learning in a unique bilingual environment.
We are seeking a qualified and passionate Mathematics teacher to join us in Term One 2023, in a full-time temporary capacity, covering for a member of staff who will be on leave. The successful candidate will have experience in teaching all Stages of the Mathematics curriculum.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for Mathematics, a strong understanding of the NESA Mathematics Syllabuses and well-developed technology skills for application in the classroom. You will have the capacity to inspire in your students a love of learning and to create engaging and challenging learning experiences.
As a dedicated teacher, with a strong academic background, you will be exemplary in your professionalism and collegiality, performing your role with integrity, expertise, enthusiasm and energy.
To apply for this position, please submit your application below.
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience, qualifications and NSEA accreditation details
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer.
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth
- copies of related qualifications and your transcripts, which may need to be certified and/or translated
- NESA Accreditation number and details
- NESA Summary Statement
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- evidence of Band 3 classification, as applicable
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the current IGS Vaccination Policy
Closing Date: 4 pm, Wednesday 11 January 2023
- Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence prior to the closing date. (Please note the position may be filled prior to the closing date).
- Applications received after the closing date may not be accepted.
- IGS reserves the right to appoint, appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.