International Grammar School (IGS) is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 being educated in a unique bilingual environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-service focused person to join our busy ICT Team. We are currently looking for an agile individual who is capable of providing IT support for Teachers, Students and members of the IGS community. This position offers a positive environment within a small and friendly team. This role will involve everything from deploying hardware and managing assets, to audio visual set-ups and assisting in learning opportunities across the School.
The successful candidate will ideally commence as soon as possible. There may be opportunities to specialise within the role and contribute new ideas and skills.
The candidate will have:
- Experience in working within a support environment as a team player, across numerous hardware and software platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, School Management Systems (ERP), Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365, wired and wireless networks, Dell Switching, and/or VMware would be considered valuable (but not necessary).
- Experience in supporting a range of desktop and mobile operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, iOS and Android
- Experience with mobile device management platform, such as Jamf Pro
- Hold relevant Level 1/2 Helpdesk Support experience
- Experience working in a school, other education or not-for-profit environment (not essential)
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth.
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated.
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the 2021 NSW Public Health Order
for Education and Care workers
Closing Date: Thursday 13 January 2022
- Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence prior to the closing date, and the position may be filled prior to the closing date.
- Applications received after the closing date and time, may not be accepted. IGS reserves the right to appoint, appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.