International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
We seek a customer focused, adaptable and enthusiastic individual to join our busy ICT Team. Working as part of the ICT team, you will provide front line ICT support and services to staff and students. Your day could involve everything from software support, deploying hardware and managing assets to audio visual set-ups.
In addition to providing ICT support, your role will also include collaborating with teachers to create awareness and build capability in the use of the School’s Learning Management System (Canvas) and other digital platforms within the School.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in an ICT team in a school or Higher Education setting
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT systems
- Demonstrated experience in working with Learning Management Systems (Canvas preferred)
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud and Networks (Engage School Management System desirable)
- Experience in working within a Mac environment will be highly advantageous.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW (or be in the process of applying for one).
A full position description is available here.
Applications should be addressed to the Principal, including your cover letter and CV.