International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
You will provide human resources, recruitment and administrative services and support to the Director of Human Resources.
This diverse generalist role has specific responsibilities for:
- Ensuring all HR administration, policies and advisory services are up to date
- Recruitment, induction, training and work, health & safety procedures are provided
- Return to work coordination
- Supporting the implementation of a new HR information system in the workplace
- Correspondence and diary management
This is a full time appointment, replacing a staff member on maternity leave, effective as soon as can be arranged until December 2021, working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm with scope for flexibility around working hours.
This role calls for an enthusiastic person with experience as a HR administrator or generalist. You will demonstrate well-developed technology skills, particularly in the use of databases, email and the MS Office and Google suite, with good written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn new skills and processes. As this role is a customer service position, excellent interpersonal skills will be required.
The ideal candidate will be a tertiary qualified HR professional, or working towards these qualifications, and have acquired skills in:
- the implementation &/or administration of HRIS or similar systems
- HR policies and procedures
- Induction of new staff
- Workers compensation, enterprise agreements & Industrial Relations
- Management of day to day human resources issues.
A full position description is available here.
Closing Date: Monday 2 November 2020
Applicants for this position must hold a NSW Working with Children Check.
For general employment information, please click here. To apply for this position, please submit your application below.