International Grammar School (‘IGS’) is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
The School is seeking an enthusiastic and committed person to join our Facilities and Maintenance team as a Facilities Supervisor.
The Facilities Supervisor works with the Facilities and Maintenance Manager to lead the Facilities and Maintenance Team. This team ensures that the School’s buildings, plant and equipment and grounds are fit and safe for use.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Electrical or Mechanical C111 or Diploma qualifications
- experience in building maintenance
- experience in maintaining safe working safe working practices in accordance with current WH&S legislation
- Understanding of procurement of contractors and services
- high level attention to detail
- well-developed problem solving skills
- the capacity to collaborate with others
- flexibility and calmness in dealing with unexpected situations.
A comprehensive position description is available here.
Applications should be addressed to the Principal. Please apply with a cover letter, current CV, and contact details of at least two referees.
Enquiries to: Kristel Martinez, PA to the Director of Human Resources on email@example.com
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW (or be in the process of applying for one).
Closing date: Monday 31 August 2020
For general employment information, please click here. To apply for this position, please submit your application below.