We are seeking a highly motivated Extended Hours Care Coordinator to lead our after care and vacation care program and to contribute to our dynamic early learning program. As the Extended Hours Care Coordinator, you will be passionate about nurturing each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. You will embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement.
You will be a highly organised and energetic Early Childhood Teacher who enjoys working together with our team of Teachers and Educators. In collaboration with the Head of School, you will coordinate and provide continuity of the program offered to children from the Centre enrolled in before and after care sessions, and our vacation care program during term breaks. You will be available to work 10.30am – 6.10pm Monday – Friday with the capacity to teach across a variety of class groups, providing release time for staff.
– ACECQA recognised university qualifications in Early Childhood Teaching
– Current NESA registration and WWCC number
– Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications
– Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training
– Demonstrated understanding of current early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS
– Previous leadership and or management experience in an early education and care
– Self-motivated and takes initiative
– Demonstrated strengths-based approach in working with children, families and colleagues
– Availability to work 10.30am – 6.10pm Monday – Friday
– Sound computer skills
Please email your applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 24 February 2021