At the International Grammar School Early Learning Centre our qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers and educators love what they do. We nurture each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. Through our innovative program we embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement.
International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated Extended Hours Care Coordinator to join our dynamic long day care program which encourages children aged 3-5 years to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language – our school’s unique offering.
The successful applicant will work together with our team of Teachers and Educators in collaboration with the Head of School to coordinate the program offered to children aged 3-5 years in our long day care program enrolled to attend after care (3-6pm) and vacation care in the school holiday periods.
- ACECQA recognised Diploma in Early Education and Care qualification.
- Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications.
- Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training.
- Availability to work 10.30am – 6.10pm Monday – Friday.
- Demonstrated understanding of current early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS.
- Previous leadership and or management experience in an early education and care setting.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Demonstrated strengths-based approach in working with children and their families.
- Current WWCC.
- Sound computer skills.
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented team learning alongside our professional Teachers and Educators.
- Have stability of set daily shifts 10.30am – 6.10pm Monday – Friday.
- Access opportunities to participate in regular training and professional development.
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Be part of a vibrant, professional and innovative school community.
How to apply:
Please visit www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au for more details relating to the Educator roles. Applications should be addressed to the Head of School Early Learning. Please include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the essential criteria, current curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic transcripts and contact details of two current professional referees. Please clearly indicate the specific role/s you are applying for.
A full position description is available here.