Part-time, temporary (0.8FTE) for Term 4 2021
International Grammar School is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students all learning in a unique bilingual environment.
We are seeking a qualified and passionate English teacher for Term 4 2021, to replace a teacher on leave. The successful applicant will have the capacity to inspire in their students a love of learning and to implement differentiation strategies, and integrate technology in the classroom, to create authentic and meaningful learning experiences.
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements;
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications; and
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent Employer.
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your Date of Birth.
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated.
- NESA Accreditation number and details
- NESA Summary Statement
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required.
Closing Date: Monday 23 August 2021