At the International Grammar School Early Learning Centre, our qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers and educators love what they do. We nurture each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. Together, we embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement.
International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated Educator to join our dynamic program which encourages children aged 3-5 years to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language – our school’s unique offering.
You will work alongside our extraordinary team of Early Childhood Teachers and Educators to promote the foundations of a lifelong love of learning and embed German language learning opportunities through an immersive language program within the daily curriculum.
- ACECQA recognised Diploma in Early Education and Care
- Fluency in German and strong understanding of German culture
- Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications
- Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training
- Availability to work between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm
- Understanding of current early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Demonstrated strengths-based approach in working with children and their families
- Sound computer skills.
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented team learning alongside our professional Teachers and Educators
- Access opportunities to participate in regular training and professional development
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
A full position description is attached. Applications should be addressed to the Head of School Early Learning. Please include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the essential criteria, current curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic transcripts and contact details of three professional referees.