International Grammar School (IGS) is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 being educated in a unique bilingual environment.
We are seeking to appoint an Early Learning Centre (ELC) Administrator responsible for providing effective, inclusive and respectful customer service and efficient, accurate and timely administrative support within our Early Learning Centre.
The IGS Early Learning Centre is approved for 120 children, aged 3-5 years, enrolled 9am to 3.30pm during IGS school terms, with the option of children attending before care (7.30am to 9am), after care (3.30pm to 6pm) and vacation care during term breaks.
Our Centre encourages children to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language and music – our school’s unique offerings.
Our ELC Administrator will be collegial and able to work independently and as part of a team. They will have a passion for early childhood services and be able to build relationships with a broad range of people within the School Community including children and families.
– previous, highly successful administrative experience in an early learning centre
– broad and highly developed technology skills and experience, including with Qikkids databases, MS Office and Google Suite
– attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
– excellent written and oral communication skills
– effective relationship building / interpersonal skills
A position description and application details are available here.
Applicants for this position must hold a current NSW Working With Children Check.
Closing Date: Monday 19 April 2021