International Grammar School (IGS) is a vibrant, secular, coeducational school situated across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. There are 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 being educated in a unique bilingual environment.
We are seeking to appoint an Early Learning Centre (ELC) Administrator responsible for providing effective, inclusive and respectful customer service and efficient, accurate and timely administrative support within our Early Learning Centre.
The IGS Early Learning Centre is approved for 120 children, aged 3-5 years, enrolled 8.35am to 3pm during IGS school terms, with the option of children attending extended hours (7.30am to 6pm) 48 weeks per year. Our Centre encourages children to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language and music – our school’s unique offerings.
Our ELC Administrator will be collegial and able to work independently and as part of our friendly, professional and supportive team. They will have a passion for early childhood services and be able to build relationships with a broad range of people within the School Community including children and families.
- previous, highly successful administrative experience in an early learning centre
- broad and highly developed technology skills and experience, including with PEP databases, MS Office and Google Suite
- experience with Xplor software would be advantageous
- attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- effective relationship building / interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer.
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the current IGS Vaccination Policy
Closing Date: Friday 29 July 2022
- Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence prior to the closing date (and the position may be filled prior to the closing date).
- Applications received after the closing date and time, may not be accepted. IGS reserves the right to appoint, appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.