International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
Our Early Learning Centre is supported by qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers and educators who love what they do. We nurture each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. Through our innovative program we embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement. We encourage children aged 3-5 years to explore and discover their world and support the joy of learning another language – our school’s unique offering.
We have a rare opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced university qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join our dynamic program which encourages children aged 3-5 years to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language – our school’s unique offering.
Successful applicants will work alongside an extraordinary team of Teachers, Educators, with the support of the Early Learning Leadership team to promote the foundations of a lifelong love of learning immersing children in an intercultural and diverse environment.
About the role:
- Full time temporary, commencing 20 January 2021, to replace a teacher on parental leave, until Friday 18 June 2021
- Work in an independent school, according to school terms with leave provisions during school holiday periods
- ACECQA recognised university qualification in Early Childhood Teaching
- Active registration with NESA relating to Teacher Accreditation
- Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications
- Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training
- Thorough and demonstrated understanding of early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Demonstrated strengths-based approach in working with children and their families
- Current WWCC
- Proficient computer skills
How to apply:
A full position description is available here.
Applications should be addressed to the Head of School Early Learning. Please include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the essential criteria, current curriculum vitae, copies of qualifications and transcripts and contact details of two current professional referees.
For general employment information, please click here. To apply for this position, please submit your application below.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1 December 2020.
Interviews for this role to be held on Thursday 3 December 2020.
Applicants for this position must hold a NSW Working with Children Check.