International Grammar School is a vibrant and dynamic school located in the heart of Sydney’s educational and technology precinct. The School has a current enrolment of 1,250 students in a multi-building campus.
Our dynamic and innovative Early Learning Department offers a unique languages program that immerses children in an intercultural and diverse environment.
We are seeking an outstanding Certificate III or Diploma-trained Early Learning Educator to join our team for the remainder of 2018. This role is a wonderful opportunity for an exceptional educator who is passionate about inclusion and support for children with identified developmental needs.
The successful applicant will be able to work with a team of educators to support the developmental needs and integration of children to participate in the Early Learning program, contributing to the development and implementation of Individualised Education Programs.
We are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Certificate III or Diploma of Children’s Services or ACECQA assessed equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework
- Current Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- The ability to interact in a respectful manner with children, families and colleagues
- Highly ethical and professional in all aspects of their work
- Strong communication skills
- Experience or interest in working with children and families with identified learning and developmental needs.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW and hold or be eligible for accreditation with NESA (formerly BOSTES). Please ensure that your application includes details of both your WWCC and NESA accreditation.
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- Current CV
- Copies of your relevant qualifications
- Contact details of at least two referees
Enquiries to: David Hamper, Deputy Principal Staff and Innovation on 9219 6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For general employment information, please click here. To apply for this position, submit your application below.