At the International Grammar School Early Learning Centre our qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers and educators love what they do. We nurture each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. Through our innovative program we embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement.
International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe, where educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students. Our children aged 3-5 years explore and discover their world and experience the joy of learning another language – our School’s unique offering.
We are seeking highly motivated casual Educators to join our team for both day to day casual relief work and opportunity to engage in blocks of work in our Centre.
- ACECQA recognised Certificate III or Diploma in Early Education and Care
- Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications
- Availability to work between the hours of 7.15am – 6.00pm
- Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training
- Understanding of current early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Current WWCC
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented team learning alongside our professional Teachers and Educators
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Be part of a vibrant, professional and innovative school community
A Position Description is available here.
How to Apply:
Applications should be addressed to the Head of School Early Learning. Please include:
- a Cover Letter outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the essential criteria
- your days of availability
- current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- copies of relevant Academic Transcripts and
- contact details of two current professional Referees.
Applicants for this position must hold a current NSW Working With Children Check.