At the International Grammar School Early Learning Centre, our qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers and educators love what they do. We nurture each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. Through our innovative program we embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement.
International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
We are seeking highly motivated Educators to join our dynamic program which encourages children aged 3-5 years to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language – our school’s unique offering.
Successful applicants will work alongside our extraordinary team of Early Childhood Teachers and Educators to promote the foundations of a lifelong love of learning immersing children in an intercultural and diverse environment.
- Educator – full time permanent (commencing with shift time 10am – 5.40pm)
- Educator – part time contract to December 2020 (shift time 3.10-6.10pm)
- Educator (fluent in German language and in depth understanding of German culture)
- ACECQA recognised Certificate III or Diploma in Early Education and Care.
- Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications.
- Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training.
- Availability to work between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm.
- Understanding of current early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Demonstrated strengths-based approach in working with children and their
- Current WWCC
- Sound computer skills.
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented team learning alongside our professional Teachers and Educators.
- Access opportunities to participate in regular training and professional
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply:
Applications should be addressed to the Head of School Early Learning. Please include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the essential criteria, current curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic transcripts and contact details of two current professional referees. Please clearly indicate the specific role/s you are applying for.
A full position description is available here.