Full-time, temporary – July 2021 to January 2022
At the International Grammar School Early Learning Centre, our qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers and educators love what they do. We nurture each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. Together, we embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement.
International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated Educator to join our dynamic program which encourages children aged 3-5 years to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language – our School’s unique offering.
You will work alongside our extraordinary team of Early Childhood Teachers and Educators to promote the foundations of a lifelong love of learning and embed Mandarin Chinese language learning opportunities through an immersive language program within the daily curriculum.
- ACECQA recognised Diploma in Early Education and Care.
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) and strong understanding of Chinese culture.
- Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications.
- Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training.
- Availability to work between the hours of 7.15am – 6.10pm.
- Understanding of current early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Demonstrated strengths-based approach in working with children and their families.
- Sound computer skills.
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented team learning alongside our professional Teachers and Educators.
- Access opportunities to participate in regular high quality training and professional development.
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
A Position Description is available here.
Applications should be addressed to the Head of School Early Learning.
- A Cover Letter outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the Essential Criteria
- Current CV
- Copies of Diploma Qualification and Transcript and
- Contact details of two professional Referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent Employer
Closing Date: Friday 2 July 2021
Applicants for this position must hold a current, NSW Working With Children Check clearance and ACECQA recognised qualifications.