At the International Grammar School Early Learning Centre, our qualified, dedicated and passionate teachers and educators love what they do. We nurture each child’s curiosity, self-discovery and creativity in an environment rich in languages, music and vibrant opportunities. Together, we embrace diversity and celebrate personal achievement.
International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1280 preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated Educator to join our dynamic program which encourages children aged 3 to 5 years to explore and discover their world and supports the joy of learning another language – our School’s unique offering.
You will work alongside our extraordinary team of Early Childhood Teachers and Educators to promote the foundations of a lifelong love of learning and embed Mandarin Chinese language learning opportunities through an immersive language program within the daily curriculum.
- ACECQA recognised Diploma in Early Education and Care.
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) and strong understanding of Chinese culture.
- Current ACECQA approved first aid, CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma certifications.
- Current ACECQA approved Child Protection training.
- Availability to work between the hours of 7.15am – 6.10pm.
- Understanding of current early education and care legislation and regulations including the EYLF and NQS.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Demonstrated strengths-based approach in working with children and their families.
- Sound computer skills.
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented team learning alongside our professional Teachers and Educators.
- Access opportunities to participate in regular high quality training and professional development.
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Please see the Position Description here. Applications should be addressed to the Head of School Early Learning.
- A cover letter outlining your skills and experience as they relate to the essential criteria
- Current curriculum vitae
- Copies of Diploma qualification and transcript and
- Contact details of two professional referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer
Closing Date: Wednesday 9 June 2021
Applicants for this position must hold a current, NSW Working With Children Check clearance and ACECQA recognised qualifications.