International Grammar is a vibrant and dynamic School located in the heart of Sydney’s educational and technology precinct. The School has a current enrolment of 1,250 students in a multi-building campus.
Our dynamic and innovative Early Learning Department offers a unique Languages program that immerses children in an intercultural and diverse environment.
We are seeking an outstanding Diploma trained Early Childhood Educator to join our team from the start of Term 3 for the remainder of 2018, replacing a staff member on maternity leave. This role is a wonderful opportunity for an exceptional educator who is passionate about inclusion and support for children with identified developmental needs. This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm.
The successful applicant will be able to work with a team of educators to support the developmental needs and integration of children to participate in the Early Learning program, contributing to the development and implementation of the Individualised Education Program.
We are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Diploma of Children’s Services or ACECQA assessed equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework.
- Current working with children check.
- The ability to interact in a respectful manner with children, families and colleagues,
- Highly ethical and professional in all aspects of their work and have high level communication skills.
- Experience or interest in working with children and families with identified learning and developmental needs.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW (or be in the process of applying for one).
Enquiries to: David Hamper, Deputy Principal Staff and Innovation on (02) 9219 6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For general employment information, please click here. To apply for this position, submit your application below.