International Grammar School is a co-educational secular school with around 1250 students and 180 staff. Our vibrant campus is in the heart of the Ultimo educational precinct.
The School is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and committed person to join our Community Relations team in this exciting and innovative role.
Working closely with the Directors of Media and Communications and Advancement, this ongoing permanent role involves creating, monitoring and moderating our social media engagement, creating a weekly e-newsletter for our community, and assisting with the creation of a range of publications and marketing materials and with select events, including engaging with the alumni and parent communities.
This is a full-time ongoing position, with a start date in mid-March (negotiable).
The successful applicant will have:
- demonstrated experience creating and editing news items for virtual and print publications
- demonstrated experience with databases, content management systems (CMS) and electronic direct mail (eDM)
- demonstrated experience in creating and moderating social media content and analysing engagement
- skills in coordinating events or event management
- demonstrated skills in editing written materials
- excellent attention to detail
- strong organisational skills, and be a quick worker who can adapt to a variety of tasks
- a keen sense of customer service and an excellent work ethic
- highly developed verbal communication skills and professional presentation.
- Experience in donor relations
- Confidence taking and editing photographs
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW (or be in the process of applying for one).
Enquiries to: Deputy Principal David Hamper by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9219 6700.
For general employment information, click here. To apply for this position, please submit your application below.