International Grammar School (IGS) is a secular, co-educational school near Sydney CBD, serving Preschool to Year 12 in a unique multilingual environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable Communications Assistant (two days a week) to join our dynamic and innovative Community Relations team.
The Communications Assistant (permanent part time 0.4 pro rata) will work closely with the Community Relations team. This permanent, part-time role involves helping to create a weekly e-newsletter and social media posts, updating the website and assisting with the creation of a range of publications and marketing materials for diverse audiences.
- excellent English writing and editing skills
- excellent attention to detail
- a keen sense of customer service and excellent work ethic
- excellent digital skills including using content management systems (CMS) and electronic direct mail (eDM) – or a proven willingness to learn these and related skills
- sound verbal communication skills and professional presentation.
- photography, videography and/or design skills.
About the application
Please submit applications as soon as possible, including CV and contact details of two referees.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW (or be in the process of applying for one).
For general employment information, click here. To apply for this position, submit your application below.