International Grammar School is a secular coeducational school located across five sites in Ultimo and Glebe. We educate 1300 students from Preschool to Year 12 students in a unique multilingual environment.
IGS maintains a list of qualified casual teaching staff to fill short term positions at the School. We are seeking enthusiastic and suitably qualified teachers to join our casual list throughout the year. All applicants must hold current NESA accreditation, meet all areas of compliance and be willing to embrace the School’s culture, values and Code of Conduct.
To apply for this position, please visit our website, www.igssyd.nsw.edu.au
To apply please:
- address your correspondence to the Principal, Ms Shauna Colnan.
- a succinct Cover Letter, 1 – 2 pages, addressing the position requirements
- your current CV with details of your experience and qualifications
- the contact details for three Referees, including your current or most recent employer
You will need to provide:
- your NSW Working with Children Clearance number and your date of birth.
- copies of related qualifications and training, which may need to be certified and/or translated.
- NESA Accreditation number and details
- NESA Summary Statement
- as applicable, details of your visa or work permit for verification. The successful candidate must have and maintain current working rights in Australia.
- additional proof of identity may also be required
- COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with the 2021 NSW Public Health Order
for Education and Care workers
Closing Date: Ongoing
Applications should be submitted as soon as possible, and interviews may commence immediately.
- IGS reserves the right to appoint, appoint by invitation, or not to appoint.