Parents and Carers can learn how to support their children by joining Office of the eSafety Commissioner latest webinars to understand online sexual harassment and nude or intimate images shared without consent. (View dates in July to September).
These live webinars explore the latest research and they are a great way to learn how you can help your child develop the skills to be safer online.
All sessions are delivered by eSafety’s expert education and training team.
The Term 3 webinar will help parents and carers to understand online sexual harassment and image-based abuse, (non-consensual sharing of intimate images).
It is designed for parents and carers of young people aged 13 to 18.
It will cover the following topics:
- the difference between online sexual harassment and image-based abuse
- how to report online sexual harassment to social media companies
- how to report image-based abuse to eSafety and when to report to police
- where to get support if you feel upset or worried about something that has happened online.
- You can choose to attend the webinar with your teen or share resources with them afterwards from the webinar package.