The Show will be held on Thursday 8 November from 6pm in the School Hall.
“We as makers, are so excited to show our work and share what we love with the school community,” said IGS Design and Technology (D&T) Teacher Ksenija Doic.
“This show will give an insight into what it takes; the effort, energy and care required to make student projects come to life.”
Students will take to the runway to showcase their creations, while other works will be on display in the Hall.
From D&T clubs:
- Year 7 “We Sew Crazy” Shibori collection
- Year 8 “We Sew Crazy” designs
- Senior Sewing designs
- “Knitwits” knitted goods.
From D&T classes:
- Year 7 tote bags and “Souglies” (dolls)
- Year 8 pyjama shorts designs
- Stage 5 Design Mode White Shirt project and jewellery collections
- Year 11 Textiles and Design artwork pieces inspired by Indigenous art
- Design Future Class architectural micro-housing models and work from their silversmithing jewellery project.
“Come and enjoy the development of skill and craftsmanship across our diverse collection of works,” Ms Doic said.
Please confirm your attendance via the booking link here.