To be COVID-safe, the PTF is running the next Rue Kelly as a staggered sale over four days. Different sizes will be offered each morning outside the Kelly Street School gates, from 9am to 10am, after drive-by drop off.
Monday 16 November: Children’s sizes 4 and 6
Tuesday 17 November: Children’s sizes 8 and 10
Wednesday 18 November: Children’s sizes 12 and 14
Thursday 19 November: Children’s sizes 14+ and all Adult sizes
Backpacks, caps/hats, art smocks and other items will be available every day until sold out.
To participate in the sale, parents and carers must comply with the following guidelines and any directions from the PTF COVID Safety Officers:
- Do not arrive before 9am.
- Do not attend the sale if you have any flu-like symptoms or have been in a COVID hotspot.
- Sign with the QR code provided (please choose “Parent” in the drop-down menu then “Second Hand”).
- Wait until the set up is complete before lining up on socially distanced places marked on the footpath.
- Wear a mask – masks will be available.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after touching items.
- Take a photo of the price list and bank details for payment – No cash or EFTPOS facilities will be available.
- Bring your own carry bag.
- Stay 1.5m away from any adult at the sale.
- Choose quickly and move along.
- Do not congregate to chat either before or after attending the sale.
- Wash all items at home.
Uncollected and unnamed lost property items such as drink bottles and food containers will be available for free. Donation bins will also be available for any of your used items of school uniform.
Payment is by direct deposit to the PTF bank account, using “second hand” as the description or reference.
Any items you decide not to keep can be shared with friends or dropped back into the donation drawer. Please choose carefully and only take what you need as access for volunteers to process donations is limited.
Your cooperation and care will help us hold COVID-safe sales like this in the future.
The Sustainability Swap Meet usually held at the end of each year is cancelled for 2020.
IGS thanks all PTF volunteers for their careful contributions to our community.