To commence this year’s initiative, IGS will host the six-week Tuning in to Kids program, presented by teacher and social worker Rachael Spitzer.
Attendees will learn how to:
- improve communication with their child
- better understand their child
- help their child learn to manage emotions
- help to prevent behaviour problems in their child
- teach their child to deal with conflict.
The program can show you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence, which may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
The session will run on 13, 20 and 27 February and 6, 13 and 20 March from 6pm to 8pm at IGS. Those interested must be available to attend all of the sessions.
There is no cost associated, but bookings are essential via the booking link here.