This full time temporary position calls for an enthusiastic Music Administrator to join our high performing and dynamic Music Department. The Music Administrator is responsible for key stakeholder management, and for the coordination of a wide range of musical events, as well as instrumental tuition. This is a non-teaching role, reporting to the Director of Music and providing administrative support to the Music Department as required.
The position is a full time 12 month fixed term contract, commencing in mid-August (start date negotiable), replacing a staff member on leave.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Well-developed technology skills, particularly in the use of databases, email, MS Office & Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to learn new skills and processes.
- Ability and initiative to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Past school administration experience
- An understanding of music tuition
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Number for NSW (or be in the process of applying for one).
Please include contact details of at least 2 referees in your application.
Enquiries to: David Hamper, Deputy Principal Staff and Innovation on 9219 6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For general employment information, please click here. To apply for this position, submit your application below.